1st Visit Information
Before Your Visit
- Allied Physicians and Rehab of Southern Illinois offers our patient forms online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office, before you even arrive to our chiropractic office.
- The link below leads to your new patient paperwork once you have made your appointment. There will be a place for you to "sign" your name at the bottom of the form. Your content is secure. The information will download into our servers. There will be nothing to print out.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. We have scheduled in some time for you to complete any other registration forms and to take your vitals before you see the doctor. Your prompt arrival helps us make sure we have any other additional forms required by insurance completed and helps respect our patients’ time.
Items to Bring on Your First Visit:
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Health Insurance Card
- X-Ray or Other Imaging Reports
- List of Current Medications
Additional Items for Auto Accident, Worker’s Comp, and Personal Injury:
- Police Report
- Auto Insurance
- Auto Accident/Worker’s Comp Claim Numbers
- Attorney Information
How Long will my Appointment Take?
- Allow about 90 minutes for your first visit for our team to complete a thorough comprehensive consultation, examination and determine your custom treatment plan on your initial visit.
How Soon Can I Be Seen?
- We will always work to get you seen by a physician as soon as possible, even same day if we can. Appointments requested at peak times may have a waiting period as these are our most popular appointment times. If you are in acute pain, please call our office and let our staff know that you are in acute pain. We will check to see if there are any emergency appointments available.
What Costs Should I Expect?
- Payment is required at time of service. We accept cash, check, credit or debit cards as well as Care Credit.
- Amount of patient out-of-pocket varies due to insurance coverage. Please see our Payment Options page for details.